(sorry for mistakes, i wrote this on a mac... ... with headache)
No.... I don't explain here how you can get more experience in drawing skills or getting an own style. I talk how you become a good artist in your mind. That means, when is an artist a great artist outside of the paper. Charakter- and thoughtwise. What you become at the end is your way.
And this is my opinion. You must not agree and I hope you do not.
1. Try to get a sense for quality and asthetics first. Get a work ethic/discipline.
2. Fame or popularity creates no good artist and is no indicator for good art.
Ignore the internet or ass kissers.
3. Arrogance is no tool to make your art better.
4. Intolerance against other mediums makes you stiff and hollow. Love all sorts of art and try to find the quality and the garbage in them.
5. Don't copy a famous style to get the fame for yourself. Copy a style just to leanr for further development. Getting attention with this work is rubbish.
6. Don't try to develop